National user group
We work closely with the sector to ensure higher education providers find the data collection process smooth and effective.
Key figures from the sector’s main professional bodies sit on our National User Group which fosters cross-sector dialogue. This group was founded following the Making your data work for you report published in 2008, and continues to provide significant input into our strategic developments.
The members of the user group include:
- Hellen Ellis-Jones, Universities Human Resources
- Sue Holmes, Association of University Directors of Estates
- Chris Malish, British Universities Finance Directors Group
- Phillip Russell-Lacy, Student Record Officers' Conference
- Dave Hall, Association of Heads of University Administration (England)
- John Cappock, Association of Heads of University Administration (Wales)
- Simon Jennings, Association of Heads of University Administration (Scotland)
- Steven Singer, Jisc
- Peter Tinson, Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association
- Terry Dray, Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services
- Kevin Pickess, Academic Registrars Council
- Helen Watson, Higher Education Strategic Planners Association
- Andrew Quickfall, Scottish Planners Forum
- Simon Kerridge, Association of Research Managers and Administrators
- Needee Myers, HE Market Researchers Forum Group
- tbc, Alternative Providers
These external partners are joined by senior members of HESA staff.
|Minutes of HESA User Group Meetings||Chief Executive Officer’s Report|