Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Longitudinal record 2012/13
This document summarises all communications associated with the 2012/13 DLHE Longitudinal collection, from first publication of known changes to the record through to collection closure. Please refer to the Revision history document for full technical list of changes to the specifications.
HESA issue regular communications during the life of a collection:
- Circulars: announcements to interested parties concerning or issues relating to the collection. Circulars are always made available on the HESA website for later reference, and emailed out to the mailgroup for the collection.
- Coding manual release overviews: these document iterative changes to the technical documentation that define the form of the data to be submitted, as well as being a place to host resources associated with collecting that data.
2017-06-08 Coding manual release - version 1.1
Version 1.1 of the coding manual includes:
- The Data items, added under the 'Data specification' section of the manual.
- The Derived field specifications, added under the 'Data specification' section of the manual.
- The IFF HESA email text, added under the 'Further guidance' section of the manual.
- The IFF HESA online questionnaire, added under the 'Further guidance' section of the manual.
- The IFF HESA telephone questionnaire, added under the 'Further guidance' section of the manual.
2016-09-22 Coding manual release - version 1.0
This is the first release of the DLHE Longitudinal Survey coding manual for 2012/13. This release includes:
- The data protection information associated with this survey
- Links to the FAQs for higher education providers and FAQs for higher education leavers under the 'Further guidance' section of the manual
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.