HESA Student record 2012/13
Version 1.10 Produced 2013-10-10
This is version 1.10 of the Student record coding manual, which incorporates a number of changes since version 1.9.
Valid entries have been added to Module.TINST:
- 10000913 British Film Institute
- 10007812 University of London Institute in Paris
- 10021373 Oasis Charitable Trust (t/a Oasis College)
- 10032280 The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs Limited (t/a TOPRA)
- 10032284 Respiratory Education UK.
Two label changes have occurred: 10008289 IFS School of Finance to IFS University College and 10031982 BPP University College to BPP University.
Edited 2013-11-06: Additional label change added. 10005545 'Royal Agricultural College' updated to 'Royal Agricultural University' to reflect the current name of that institution.
Check documentation changes
Within the Check documentation:
- The conditional formatting of Check_Document_2 Item 14 has been adjusted to highlight the module outcome total.
- The conditional formatting on cells G169/170 in Check_Document_2 Item 8 have been adjusted to a threshold of 5%.
- A minor formula correction has been made to Check_Document_2 Item 3 cell L31.
The Further guidance on reporting qualifications on entry document has been updated to move QUALTYPEs BI 'BTEC Lvl 3 Foundation Diploma 120 (QCF/FAD)', BJ 'BTEC Lvl 4 Foundation Diploma 120+ (QCF/FAD)' and BX 'BTEC Lvl 3 Foundation Diploma (NQF/FAD)' from 'Not planned for inclusion in the 2012/13 derived tariff calculation, grade structure known' to 'Planned for inclusion in the 2012/13 derived tariff calculation'. These qualifications attract tariff points as they are instances of Diploma in Foundation Studies (Art & Design, and Art, Design & Media) qualifications.
Full details of changes are given in the Revision history against version 1.10.
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.