Estates management record 2013/14
Mandatory data items
Version 1.0 Produced 2014-08-15
A number of data items are mandatory for higher education providers (HEPs) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The entire collection is optional for HEPs in Scotland, although these HEPs are encouraged to contribute to and make use of the information. HEPs in Scotland who choose to make an Estates management record return will need to complete Residential space total (SRESPT).
Mandatory for HEPs in England, Northern Ireland and Wales
Mandatory data items for HEPs in England and Northern Ireland only
Buildings and functionality
- Non-residential functional suitability grade 1 (BNRFSG1)
- Non-residential functional suitability grade 2 (BNRFSG2)
- Non-residential functional suitability grade 3 (BNRFSG3)
- Non-residential functional suitability grade 4 (BNRFSG4)
Mandatory data items for HEPs in England only
Environment, energy, emissions and waste
- Total carbon reduction target (ECARRTT)
- Total scope 1 and scope 2 emission baseline for 2005 (E12E2005)
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.