|Field description||Field abbreviation||Field version||Field length||Field type|
|Start year of instance||ZSTARTYEAR01||1.1.1||2||CHAR|
|01||Current reporting year|
|02||Current reporting year minus 1 year|
|03||Current reporting year minus 2 years|
|04||Current reporting year minus 3 years|
|05||Earlier than the Current reporting year minus 3 years|
Depend upon fields
The term “reporting year” relates to the period 1st August in one year, to 31st July in the following year.
For example, for C15051:
- The current reporting year is 2015/16
- The current reporting year minus 1 year, is 2014/15
- The current reporting year minus 2 years, is 2013/14
- The current reporting year minus 3 years, is 2012/13
- The “earlier than the current reporting year minus 3 years” would be any year that is prior to 2012/13.
The reference Y1 is calculated by taking the first two digits from the year of collection.
|>=01/08/Y1-1 and <= 31/07/Y1||02|
|>=01/08/Y1-2 and <= 31/07/Y1-1||03|
|>=01/08/Y1-3 and <= 31/07/Y1-2||04|
Contact Liaison by email or on 01242 211144.