Graduate Outcomes Survey Results record 2017/18
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Survey routing diagram - Describes the different routes the survey can direct a respondent
- Data items - Directory of all data items displayed by entity and the associated guidance
- Derived field specifications - Contains the list and specifications of the derived fields applied by HESA. Derived fields are used by HESA to create populations and groupings for analysis
Process and quality assurance
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC 2007) - Link to current Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) used in classifying industries by the type of activity they do
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC 2010) - Link to current Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) used in classifying occupational information
- Graduate Outcomes Portal - Link to HESA Graduate Outcomes log in page
- Provider portal user guide - Description of the provider portal user guides
- File structures for downloadable files - Area containing details of the file structures of the downloadable files output
Information specific to the collection
- Guidance note on use of final provider survey data - This guidance note outlines important points on the use of the final provider survey data from the provider portal. This includes guidance on the embargo of this data prior to statistical release.
- Provider delivery FAQs - We have created some FAQs to help answer your questions about your delivery of final survey data
- Survey questions - Link to a new page in the innovation section which shares the survey questions for general use
- Text for emails and SMS messages - View the suite of emails and SMS messages used when communicating with graduates
- Introduction to the C18072 Survey Results record e-learning - This free course is ideal for colleagues who are new to the Graduate Outcomes Survey Results record, it will explore the history of the record and will take a look at the survey requirements and coverage. The course is based on the C18072 data specification however is also relevant to C17072 results.
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.