HE-BCI record 2020/21 - Contents
- Introduction - Background information relating to the collection
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data collection schedule - Details the key dates and deadlines for the collection
New to HESA or having problems?
Try the support guide or get in touch via email at [email protected], or call 01242 388531.
- C20032 HE-BCI Part B template (xlsx) - A non-interactive copy of the spreadsheet template that can be downloaded for reference (please note that providers should not submit this document, as HESA provides pre-populated versions for providers to submit in the data collection system)
- Derived field specifications - Contains the list and specifications of the derived fields applied by HESA. Derived fields are by HESA to create populations and groupings for analysis
Guidance for Higher Education - Business Community Interaction (HE-BCI) Part B (20032)
- HE-BCI Part B Table 1 - Research related activities - Guidance on submitting collaborative and contract research related funding data
- HE-BCI Part B Table 2 - Business and community services - Guidance on submitting data relating to business and community services
- HE-BCI Part B Table 3 - Regeneration and development programs - Guidance on submitting data relating to regeneration income and activity
- HE-BCI Part B Table 4 - Intellectual property (IP) - Guidance on returning data relating to income from Intellectual property (IP) agreements
- HE-BCI Part B Table 5 - Social, community and cultural engagement - Guidance on returning data relating to designated public events, intended for the external community
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.