Finance record 2021/22 - Notification log
This document summarises all communications associated with the 2020/21 Finance collection, from first publication of known changes to the record through to collection closure. Please refer to the revision history document for full technical list of changes to the specifications.
HESA issue regular communications during the life of a collection:
- Circulars: announcements to interested parties concerning or issues relating to the collection. Circulars are always made available on the HESA website for later reference, and emailed out to the mailgroup for the collection.
- Coding manual release overviews: these document iterative changes to the technical documentation that define the form of the data to be submitted, as well as being a place to host resources associated with collecting that data.
2022-10-19 Manual release - version 1.1
This release of the coding manual includes the following:
2022-08-12 Manual release - version 1.0
This is the first release of the coding manual, containing the following documentation and significant changes:
- The full suite of table documentation.
- The data collection schedule.
- The Key Financial Indicator (KFI) definitions.
- Table 6 - Income analysed by source (all providers) - Sub Head 4ai has been renamed to 'UK public sources' and guidance has been updated under Sub Heads 4ai, 4aii, 4aiii and 4h to add clarification.
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.