Estates Management record 2021/22
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- Mandatory data items - A list of the data items that are required for a valid return
- Derived field specifications - Contains the list and specifications of the derived fields applied by HESA. Derived fields are by HESA to create populations and groupings for analysis
Submission process and quality assurance
- Quality rules - Validation which enforces the quality of the submitted data
- Nil return sign-off form - The form to be submitted to HESA by providers in Scotland who choose not to complete the Estates Management return.
- Non-functional template - A spreadsheet that can be populated with data prior to submission
- Commercial space - Guidance on commercial space
- Gross Internal Area (GIA) and Net Internal Area (NIA) - Guidance on both GIA and NIA, as well as the difference between them
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.