Aggregate Offshore record 2021/22 - Notification log
This document summarises all communications associated with the 2021/22 Aggregate Offshore, from first publication of known changes to the record through to collection closure. Please refer to the Revision history document for full technical list of changes to the specifications.
HESA issue regular communications during the life of a collection:
- Circulars: announcements to interested parties concerning or issues relating to the collection. Circulars are always made available on the HESA website for later reference, and emailed out to the mailgroup for the collection.
- Coding manual release overviews: these document iterative changes to the technical documentation that define the form of the data to be submitted, as well as being a place to host resources associated with collecting that data.
2022-04-21 Manual release - Version 1.1
The following documentation and tools have been added to the manual:
Guidance has been updated to clarify the definition for "offshore" within Provision.TYPE.
2022-02-25 Manual release - Version 1.0
The first release of documentation for the Aggregate Offshore record 2021/22.
- The data collection schedule has been added under the 'Overview' section.
- Guidance changes have been made to the coverage.
- Guidance changes have been made within the fields Provision.HEADCOUNTDS and Provision.HEADCOUNTSSC.
- Guidance and valid entry changes have been made within Provision.COUNTRY.
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.