Initial Teacher Training record 2021/22
This document summarises all communications associated with the 2021/22 Initial Teacher Training record, starting with the publication of known changes to the record all the way through to collection closure. Please refer to the Revision history document for full technical list of changes to the specifications.
HESA issue regular communications during the life of a collection:
- Circulars: announcements to interested parties concerning or issues relating to the collection. Circulars are always made available on the HESA website for later reference, and emailed out to the mailgroup for the collection.
- Coding manual releases: these document iterative changes to the technical documentation that define the form of the data to be submitted, as well as being a place to host resources associated with collecting that data.
2021-07-22 Coding manual release - Version 1.2
Version 1.2 of the coding manual includes:
- An update to guidance for Student.DOMICILE
- A valid entry change for Provider.RECID
- The Quality rules and Validation kit have been added under the 'Submission process and quality assurance' section, allowing for quality checks to be carried out locally
2021-05-13 Coding manual release - Version 1.1
Version 1.1 of the coding manual includes:
- The removal of the field Student.ITTSCHMS
- An update to the Further guidance about returning DfE programmes (excluding EYITT) document
- Release of the Data collection schedule
2021-04-15 Coding manual release - Version 1.0
Version 1.0 of the coding manual publicises the agreed changes for the 2021/22 ITT record as specified in the Notification of changes and the Supplementary notification of changes, along with the full technical specification, including schema, field specifications, valid entries and guidance.
Version 1.0 of the coding manual includes:
- Valid entry changes for Student.ITTPHSC, PreviousQualification.DEGEST
- Valid entry changes and guidance updates for CourseSubject.SBJCA, Student.BURSLEV and Student.INITIATIVES
- Coverage update for Student.PreviousQualification
- Guidance updates for Student.FUNDCODE and PreviousQualification.DEGTYPE
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.