Student record - Data Futures
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record.
- Physical data model - Describes the data items included in the record and the relationships between them.
- Data dictionary - Directory of all data items collected, displayed by entity.
- XSD - Schema for the structure of the XML file.
Data specification guidance
- Areas for consideration - A list of the areas in the data model that are currently under review and are therefore subject to change.
- Dormancy - Guidance and scenarios on the return of dormant students.
- Engagement - Guidance and scenarios on the return of engagements.
- Venue and StudyLocation Guidance and scenarios on the return of venues and study locations.
- Understanding the data model - Guidance on viewing the data model including types of entity relationships.
- Draft coding frames - A preview of the coding frames that are currently being specified for the HESA Data Platform.
- Draft derived fields - A preview of the derived fields that are currently being specified for the HESA Data Platform.
- Draft quality rules - A preview of the quality rules that are currently being specified for the HESA Data Platform.
- Draft list of redundant validation requirements - A list of the validation requirements from the Student and Student Alternative collections that will not transcend into Data Futures.
Contact Liaison by email or on 01242 211144.