Strategies, approaches and infrastructures
This page presents the full results of the HE-BCI Part A qualitative survey.
This section of the survey asks HE providers how they plan, resource and prioritise business and community interactions.
Use the radio buttons to select a survey topic, and the drop-down to select individual survey questions.
Table A - Strategies, approaches and infrastructures by HE provider
Academic years 2015/16 to 2018/19
Q1: In which areas do you see your HE provider as a whole making the greatest contribution to economic development? (All areas)
HE Provider Data: Business and Community Interaction pages
- Business and community services
- Social, community and cultural engagement
- Intellectual property, start-ups and spin-offs
- Regeneration and development
- Strategies, approaches and infrastructures
- Contents of releases
Support and contacts
- Introduction HE Business and Community Interaction data
- Give us your feedback
- Pre-release access to official statistics
- Sign up for HESA Open data alerts
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]