Key Financial Indicators (KFI)
KFIs are a set of ratio calculations based on data from the Finance record.
KFIs are not performance indicators and take no account of higher education provider (HEP) characteristics such as the range of subjects taught or the types of provision.
For descriptions of each indicator see: Finance record 2017/18 - Key Financial Indicator (KFI) definitions.
HE Provider Data: Finance pages
- What is the income of HE providers?
- What is the expenditure of HE providers?
- Other financial statements
- Key Financial Indicators (KFI)
- Contents of releases
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE finances
- Give us your feedback
- Pre-release access to official statistics
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]