UK Performance Indicators 2003/04: Employment of leavers
Release date: 22 September 2005
Our employment of leavers Performance Indicators gather information about graduates who say they are working or studying (or both) six months after completing their studies.
- Table E1 - Employment indicator: Leavers obtaining first degrees from full-time courses 2003/04
- Table SE1 - Employment rates by subject of study 2003/04
- Table SE2 - Employment by entry qualification 2003/04
- Table SE3 - Employment by age on entry to higher education 2003/04
- Table SE4 - Employment by gender 2003/04
- Table SE5 - Employment by ethnic group 2003/04.