Table T7 - Participation of students in higher education who are in receipt of Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) 2015/16 to 2020/21
- Title: Participation of UK domiciled undergraduates at HE providers in receipt of Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) by provider, mode of study, level of study and academic year
- Reference ID: UKPIs Table T7
- Location: UK
- Academic years of entry: 2015/16 to 2020/21
- Data source: HESA
- Sourced from: UK Performance Indicators: Widening participation
- Data source link: https://www.hesa.ac.uk/data-and-analysis/performance-indicators/widening-participation/table-t7
- Data file canonical link: https://www.hesa.ac.uk/data-and-analysis/performance-indicators/widening-participation/table-t7.csv
- Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence
- Disclaimer: Please note that this data includes rounded totals. Caution must be taken when importing into a pivot table so as not to double count.
- Table 2015/16 full-time total: 1,271,900
- Table 2015/16 part-time total: 170,290
- Table 2016/17 full-time total: 1,304,060
- Table 2016/17 part-time total: 163,245
- Table 2017/18 full-time total: 1,328,580
- Table 2017/18 part-time total: 155,040
- Table 2018/19 full-time total: 1,331,995
- Table 2018/19 part-time total: 159,235
- Table 2019/20 full-time total: 1,328,275
- Table 2019/20 part-time total: 164,685
- Table 2020/21 full-time total: 1,432,675
- Table 2020/21 part-time total: 179,720
- Last updated: Feb-22
Table T7 - Participation of students in higher education who are in receipt of Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)
UK domiciled undergraduates
Academic years 2015/16 to 2020/21
◊ See relevant HE provider note | Reset filters | Reset sort | Download table (csv) | Download source data (csv) | About UKPIs Table T7
◊ - see data intelligence note
Type of data
HESA (Higher Education Statistics Agency) is part of Jisc. We are the experts in UK higher education data and analysis. We have been collecting information on UK higher education since the 1994/95 academic year.
The UK Performance Indicators (UKPIs) provide comparative data on the performance of higher education (HE) providers across several areas.
The areas that the Performance Indicators cover are:
The UKPIs provide a crucial data source used to provide reliable information on the HE sector’s performance, enable HE providers to benchmark their performance, inform policy making, support student decision making, and enhance public understanding of - and confidence in - the higher education sector.
Rounding and suppression strategy
We implement a rounding and suppression strategy in published and released tabulations designed to prevent the disclosure of personal information about any individual. This strategy involves rounding all numbers to the nearest multiple of 5 and suppressing percentages and averages based on small populations.
We publish an annual statistical bulletin about students in higher education.
Our HE Student Data pages collect together all of the tables we publish on students in higher education.