What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?: Detailed breakdowns
The table below gives a breakdown of qualifiers by subject at each HE provider. Use the first drop-down box to display the detailed Principal subject breakdown within each Subject area. For example, select Languages to see the separate figures for Chinese, French, Spanish, etc.
Table 19 - HE qualifiers by HE provider and subject of study
Academic years 2014/15 to 2017/18
This table shows students gaining teaching qualifications.
Two-thirds of research doctorates are awarded in science subjects.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
- Historical data
- Information on staff, graduates and HE providers
- Non-continuation rates - UK Performance Indicators
- Higher Education Student Statistics: UK 2017/18 - Statistical Bulletin
- Higher Education Student Statistics: Alternative Providers, 2016/17 - Statistical First Release
- Qualifiers on teacher training courses
- Qualifiers and classifications by subject and HE provider
- Custom data and analysis request form
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE students
- Give us your feedback
- Pre-release access to official statistics
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]
For data analytics underpinned by trusted HESA data visit Jisc's data analytics directorate: