What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?: Personal characteristics
In the tables below, use the buttons to show HE provider or subject statistics by age, disability, ethnicity. Note that ethnicity data is only collected for UK domiciled students.
10% of first degrees were awarded to graduates aged over 30.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
- Historical data
- Information on staff, graduates and HE providers
- Non-continuation rates - UK Performance Indicators
- Higher Education Student Statistics: UK 2017/18 - Statistical Bulletin
- Higher Education Student Statistics: Alternative Providers, 2016/17 - Statistical First Release
- Qualifiers on teacher training courses
- Qualifiers and classifications by subject and HE provider
- Custom data and analysis request form
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE students
- Give us your feedback
- Pre-release access to official statistics
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]
Can't find the information you want?
Our expert analysts can produce custom data extracts tailored to your needs.