What do HE students study?: Types of subjects and courses
This table shows the number of students studying for a Masters of Business Administration qualification. These courses usually last one year and are often popular with international students.
Students on a sandwich course are expected to take six months or more out of their course to undertake work experience or study abroad. This table shows the total numbers of students on undergraduate sandwich courses (not the number who were actually away from the HE provider during the academic year in question).
This table shows students on courses leading to teaching qualifications.
Initial Teacher Training students are studying Education with the view to become a qualified teacher.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE students
- Pre-release access to official statistics
- Sign up for HESA Open data alerts
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]
For Tailored Datasets visit Jisc's data analytics directorate: