Where do HE students come from?: Transnational education
On this page: Transnational education by HE provider
This table looks at students who study for awards or courses of UK univeristies, but study overseas without coming to the UK. These students are counted separately from the HESA Student record population. See the Aggregate offshore definitions for more information.
43% of students in the 2016/17 Aggregate offshore record were registered with an overseas partner of Oxford Brookes University on Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) programmes.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
- Historical data
- Information on staff, graduates and HE providers
- Widening participation - UK Performance Indicators 2016/17
- Higher Education Student Statistics: UK 2016/17 - Statistical First Release
- Higher Education Student Statistics: Alternative Providers, 2016/17 - Statistical First Release
- Custom data and analysis request form
- University UK's report, International higher education in Facts and Figures 2017
Support and contacts
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 133, [email protected]
Can't find the information you want?
Our expert analysts can produce custom data extracts tailored to your needs.