Where do HE students come from?: Transnational education
On this page: Transnational education by HE provider
This table looks at students who study for awards or courses of UK universities, but study overseas without coming to the UK. These students are counted separately from the HESA Student record population. See the Aggregate offshore definitions for more information.
Key fact: Students registered at Oxford Brookes University accounted for 39% of the total population of the Aggregate offshore record in 2018/19. The majority of these were first degree students registered with an overseas partner on Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) programmes.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE students
- Pre-release access to official statistics
- Sign up for HESA Open data alerts
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]
For Tailored Datasets visit Jisc's data analytics directorate: