Where do HE students study?: Personal characteristics
On this page: Personal characteristics by provider
Low medium and high tariff
Higher education providers have been grouped into 3 roughly equal groups according to the average number of UCAS points achieved by entrants. The groups are referred to as ‘low’, ‘medium’ or ‘high’ tariff providers. Providers in the ‘Other’ tariff group are specialist higher education providers that offer 60% or more of their courses in 1 or 2 subjects.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE students
- Pre-release access to official statistics
- Sign up for HESA Open data alerts
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]
For Tailored Datasets visit Jisc's data analytics directorate: