Who's studying in HE?: Personal characteristics
HESA collects ethnicity data from UK domiciled students only.
12% of students in 2016/17 were known to have a disability.
HE Student Data pages
- Who's studying in HE?
- Where do HE students come from?
- Where do HE students study?
- What do HE students study?
- What are HE students' progression rates and qualifications?
- Contents of releases
- Historical data
- Information on staff, graduates and HE providers
- Widening participation - UK Performance Indicators 2016/17
- Higher Education Student Statistics: UK 2016/17 - Statistical First Release
- Higher Education Student Statistics: Alternative Providers, 2016/17 - Statistical First Release
- Custom data and analysis request form
- Application data from UCAS
Support and contacts
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 133, [email protected]
Can't find the information you want?
Our expert analysts can produce custom data extracts tailored to your needs.