Initial Teacher Training In-Year record 2016/17
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data model - Describes the entities included in the record and the relationship between them
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- File structure - Describes the physical structure of the record
- C16053.xsd - Schema for the structure of the XML file
- C16053DataTypes.xsd - Schema for the data types used in the XML file
- C16053CodeLists.xsd - Schema for the valid codes for use in the XML file
Submission process and quality assurance
- File structures for downloadable files - Contains details of the format and content of the downloadable files produced during data collection
- Validation overview - A document describing validation checks and the various stages when checks are made
- Quality rules - Validation which enforces the quality of the submitted data
- Download validation kit - Contains downloadable validation kit and related help pages. The validation kit allows quality rules to be run locally during data preparation
- Submit data to HESA - Opening page to login to or register for a user account to access the HESA data collection system
- Help with the data collection system - Area containing a compilation of user guides, report keys, technical assistance and known issues
UCAS and UCAS Teacher Training transactions
HESA statistical output
We produce a range of statistical outputs for public, academic and commercial use.
Our outputs range from free statistics, available via our annual publication introductions and Free stats online web pages where you will find many facts and figures in text, tables and chart formats.
More detailed statistics can be obtained from purchasing the full annual publications or via our Bespoke Data Service.
heidi is a web-based management information service that provides easy access to a rich source of quantitative data about higher education.