NewDLHE: The future of graduate outcomes data
Update 18 April: Our consultation on the future of graduate outcomes data has now closed. We will be publishing the full results of this consultation in June along with a final version of the model revised based on your feedback.
We have developed a new model for collecting information about what higher education (HE) students do after graduating.
Our proposed model will capture rich, robust and comprehensive data using a more efficient and future-proof methodology. It will also contain new questions which will redefine how we discuss successful graduate outcomes.
This model is based on an eighteen-month review which has involved extensive collaboration with experts from the HE sector and beyond. You can read more about this review here.
The final model
Note: We are currently revising this model based on feedback to our consultation. We will be publishing a revised model in June.
You can explore this model in full (on the following webpages or as a single pdf), or focus on the areas of most interest to you.
Our model includes:
- Details of the survey design, including an interactive mock-up of the proposed survey questions
- The proposed practicalities and management of the survey, including information on:
- Our implementation plan detailing the proposed timeline for the rollout of the model
- A rationale (*.pdf) explaining the major decisions we have made as part of this review.
Feedback on our model is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who submitted a response. We are now working on refining the model in light of your feedback.
- The survey design
- Methodology: Overview
- Governance: Overview
- Linked data: Overview
- Data supply and outputs: Overview
- Financial implications: Overview
- Implementation plan
- Frequently asked questions
- Background to the NewDLHE review