The 2017/18 collection for Graduate Outcomes is now closed. Whilst 18/19 data collection is already underway (see an overview of survey timings), HESA is now busy working to prepare the 17/18 data for delivery. Below is an outline of the timeline for the release of 2017/18 data, which is subject to change.
(Timeline updated 19 June 2020)
Further information and updates
- Timelines are subject to change but we will advise providers of any expected impact of COVID-19. See the upcoming releases page for more information on the timing of the statistical releases.
- ‘Provider data delivery’ consists of the following:
- HE providers will get the quality assured dataset for their graduates only. This is complete - view essential provider delivery information.
- Statutory Customers will get the quality assured dataset for all (relevant) HE providers.
- 'Statistical releases' consist of the following:
- Statistical Bulletin - 18 June
- Open data (tranche one) - 23 June
- Open data (tranche two) - expected 9 July
- HESA extended the deadline for feedback on coding of SIC and SOC from 6 December 2019 to 6 January 2020 and has now issued the outcomes of this assessment. Find out more.
- The output specification and derived fields are available in the Survey Results coding manual.
- The methodology statement details all aspects of our data collection, processing, statistical adjustment and weighting policy, alongside an overview of the survey's background and purpose. This was published on 30 March 2020.
- The dissemination policy sets out HESA’s plans for sharing and publishing data and statistics. This was published on 29 May 2020.