The 2017/18 collection for Graduate Outcomes is now closed. Whilst 18/19 data collection is already underway (see an overview of survey timings), HESA is now busy working to prepare the 17/18 data for delivery. Below is an outline of the timeline for the release of 2017/18 data, which is subject to change.
(Timeline updated 13 January 2020)
- ‘Data delivery’ consists of the following:
- HE providers will get the quality assured dataset for their graduates only.
- Statutory Customers will get the quality assured dataset for all (relevant) HE providers.
- HESA extended the deadline for feedback on coding of SIC and SOC from 6 December 2019 to 6 January 2020. Find out more.
- The ‘methodology statement’ will detail all aspects of our data collection, processing, statistical adjustment and weighting policy, alongside an overview of the survey's background and purpose.
- The ‘dissemination strategy’ will set out HESA’s plans for sharing and publishing data and statistics.
- Where no specific date has been added, one will be confirmed to operational contacts where possible. The dates for dissemination will be found on the Open Data area of our website. We will also update the timeline above.