1999/2000 Finance Plus CD Rom released by HESA
HE Finance Plus 1999/2000 is released today by HESA. As the official body responsible for the collection and publication of statistical data about higher education, the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) is able to provide comprehensive and highly detailed information about many aspects of the UK higher education sector.
HE Finance Plus contains the full finance statistics returns provided to HESA from UK higher education institutions, including detailed income and expenditure analyses and balance sheet information.
This year’s CD contains full finance statistical coverage from over 99% of UK higher education institutions.
HE Finance Plus has been described as "..truly an awesome and incredibly useful source of comparison information between institutions."
- Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Balance Sheet
- Consolidated Cash Flow
- Income by Source, including Research Grants & Contracts and Tuition Fees and Education Contracts
- Expenditure by type
- Capital Expenditure
- Long-term Maintenance Provision
- Staff Expenditure
- Academic Staff Load.
- The CD ROM HE Finance Plus 1999/2000 contains the full finance statistics returned to HESA from UK higher education institutions.
- HE Finance Plus is available from the Customer Services team, HESA, 95 Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1HZ, telephone 01242 211155. A list of other available publications can also be obtained from the Customer Services Team.
- HESA cannot accept responsibility for any inferences or conclusions derived from the data by third parties.
- To meet the needs of those who require very specific and detailed information, HESA offers a data enquiry service. General data enquiries should be directed to the Data Provision Team, at HESA, 95 Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1HZ; telephone: 01242 211133.