Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education record 2016/17
DLHE Match report
Version 1.0 Produced 2018-02-01
The match report table is supplied in CSV and XML formats. Derived fields, prefixed with an X, are standard ways of grouping data. The specifications for these fields are made available under the 'Data specification' section of the manual.
|Field name||Description||Element name in XML output||Field length|
|Student.HUSID||HESA unique student identifier||HUSID||13|
|XOBTND01||DLHE Highest qualification obtained: the highest entry where more than one occurrence is returned of QualificationsAwarded.QUAL||XOBTND01||3|
|Student.SURNAME||Family name 2||SURNAME||100|
|Instance.MODE||Mode of study||MODE||2|
|QualificationsAwarded.QUAL1 3||Qualifications Awarded||QUAL1||3|
|Instance.LOCSDY||Location of study||LOCSDY||1|
|Instance.RSNEND||Reason for ending instance||RSNEND||2|
|Student.OWNSTU||Providers own student identifier||OWNSTU||20|
|XPDLHE02||DLHE population identifier 4||XPDLHE02||1|
|Student.APRJAN||April or January Survey (APRJAN) (1 - April, 2 - January)||APRJAN||1|
Download: XML Schema for the Match report table file.
- Category A: Records in DLHE Population (census date reported in the DLHE record corresponds to the ENDDATE reported in the student record)
- Category B: Records that are not in the DLHE Population but were submitted in the C16051 Student record/C16054 AP Student record
- Category C: Records that are not in the DLHE Population and were not submitted in the C16051 Student record/C16054 AP Student record
2 If the HE leaver's own student identifier has been included in the URL for the survey then they will skip straight to Section A so this field will not exist in the XML output and will be left blank in CSV and fixed length files.
3 If only one qualification exists the second qualification field will be blank.
4 DLHE population ientifier:
- 0: The record is NOT counted within the DLHE Target population
- 1: The record is counted within the DLHE Target population.
- 3: The record: (a) links to the DLHE Target population, but the census date reported in the DLHE record does not correspond to the ENDDATE reported in the student record or (b) The record cannot be linked to a record in the DLHE Target population or (c) The record can be linked to a record in the DLHE Target population, however the record it would link to has already been linked to another record submitted in the DLHE return
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.