We are committed to making our website (www.hesa.ac.uk) as accessible as possible.
We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We aim to ensure that information published on our website is usable by everyone, regardless of their capabilities or the technology they may be using. As part of this, we seek to provide:
- Alternative text descriptions for images
- Marked-up html tables alongside data visualisations
- Captions on video and audio content
- Intuitively structured, consistent and responsive page layouts
- Information which can be interpreted without the use of colour
- Content compliant with W3C coding standards.
Our website also archives content that we have produced over the last twenty years. We cannot guarantee the accessibility of this archived content; please contact us if you require assistance with this material.
Should you have any comments on the accessibility of our website, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.