HE Finance Plus CD-ROM Published by HESA
The Higher Education Statistics Agency today releases the CD-ROM HE Finance Plus 2000/01. The CD contains comprehensive and detailed data on financial aspects of the publicly funded higher education sector in the UK.
HE Finance Plus is based on full finance statistics returns provided to HESA from UK higher education institutions and includes detailed income and expenditure analyses and balance sheet information for the 2000/01 academic financial year.
This year, the CD also contains breakdowns of full finance statistics for 99% of UK higher education institutions.
HE Finance Plus covers:
- Income and expenditure accounts
- Balance sheet
- Consolidated cash flow statement
- Income by source including:
- Research grants and contracts
- Tuition fees and education grants and contracts
- Funding council grants
- Investment income.
- Expenditure by activity and type
- Capital expenditure
- Staff expenditure.
Notes for Editors
- The CD ROM HE Finance Plus 2000/01 contains data based on the full finance statistics returned to HESA from UK higher education institutions. It also includes the individual full finance returns for 99% of all publicly funded UK higher education institutions.
- HE Finance Plus is available from the Customer Services team, HESA, 95 Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1HZ, telephone 01242 211155. A list of other available publications can also be obtained from the Customer Services Team.
- HESA cannot accept responsibility for any inferences or conclusions derived from the data by third parties.
- Press Enquiries should be directed to Press Officer, at HESA, 95 Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1HZ; telephone: 01242 211133.