Graduate Outcomes Contact Details record 2020/21 - Notification log
This document summarises all communications associated with the 2020/21 Graduate Outcomes Contact Details collection. Please refer to the revision history document for full technical list of changes to the specifications.
HESA issue regular communications during the life of a collection:
- Circulars: announcements to interested parties concerning or issues relating to the collection. Circulars are always made available on the HESA website for later reference, and emailed out to the mailgroup for the collection.
- Coding manual release overviews: these document iterative changes to the technical documentation that define the form of the data to be submitted, as well as being a place to host resources associated with collecting that data.
2022-03-24 Coding manual release - version 1.3
Version 1.3 of the coding manual includes the following change:
- Additional guidance has been added to the Data Collection Schedule to clarify the process for managing access to the HESA Data Collection System for providers submitting data to the Graduate Outcomes Contact Details record.
2021-12-21 Coding manual release - version 1.2
Version 1.2 of the coding manual includes the following change:
- Additional guidance has been added to contact details guidance for providers to clarify the use of .ac.uk email addresses in graduate contact details.
2021-09-27 Coding manual release - version 1.1
Version 1.1 of the coding manual includes the following changes:
- The sections 'Student record exclusions from the Graduate Outcomes population' (sub-section 'awards for visiting Students') and 'Student Alternative record exclusions from the Graduate Outcomes population' in the coverage of the record have been updated.
- Additional guidance has been added to Graduate.EMAIL to clarify characters that are permitted in email addresses returned for graduate contact details.
2021-07-15 Coding manual release - version 1.0
Version 1.0 of the coding manual includes the first release of documentation for Graduate Outcomes Contact Detail record 2020/21. This includes the schema, field specifications and guidance.
- For the C20071 collection 'maximum occurrences' has been changed from 10 to 3 for the following and associated guidance updated: Graduate.EMAIL, Graduate.INTTEL, Graduate.UKMOB and Graduate.UKTEL.
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.