How do HE providers manage their estates?
Environmental Information for UK higher education providers is collected as part of the Estates Management record. We undertook this data collection for the first time in 2009/10.
Our free tables include information on providers' grounds and buildings, water and energy usage, waste management, transport and other environmental measurements.
Estates data for 2015/16 and 2016/17 is available in the google table below and earlier data is available for download.
HE Provider Data pages
- How do HE providers engage with business and the community?
- What is the income and expenditure of HE providers?
- How do HE providers manage their estates?
- Contents of releases
Support and contacts
- Introduction to our data on HE providers
- Give us your feedback
- Pre-release access to official statistics
+44 (0) 1242 211 120, [email protected]
+44 (0) 1242 211 494, [email protected]
Can't find the information you want?
Our expert analysts can produce custom data extracts tailored to your needs.