Aggregate Offshore record 2018/19
- Introduction - Background information relating to the collection
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data collection schedule - Details of the key dates and deadlines for the collection
New to HESA or having problems?
Visit our page of support guides or get in touch via email at [email protected], or call 01242 211144.
- Data model - Describes the entities included in the record and the relationship between them
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- File structure - Describes the physical structure of the record
- C18052.xsd - Schema for the structure of the XML file
- C18052DataTypes.xsd - Schema for the data types used in the XML file
- C18052CodeLists.xsd - Schema for the valid codes for use in the XML file
- Derived field specifications - Contains the list and specifications of the derived fields applied by HESA. Derived fields are by HESA to create populations and groupings for analysis
Submission process and quality assurance
- Credibility reporting definitions - A guide to the definitions associated with the credibility report tables
- HESA XML data entry tool - A program which will produce XML data in the format required for submission
- How to use the HESA XML data entry tool - Guidance on how to use the XML data entry tool
- Validation overview - A document describing validation checks and the various stages when checks are made
- Quality rules - Validation which enforces the quality of the submitted data
- Quality rules web page - FAQ - A guide which discusses the process of viewing the quality rules
- Download validation kit - Contains downloadable validation kit and related help pages. The validation kit allows insert-stage validation to be run locally
- Nil return sign-off slip (PDF) - Sign-off form for providers with no offshore provision to report
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.