Graduate Outcomes Survey Results record 2019/20
- Introduction - Background information relating to the collection
- Data protection guidance - Information about how Data Protection legislation affects the processing of Student data by HESA
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Survey routing diagram - Describes the different routes the survey can direct a respondent
- Data items - Directory of all data items displayed by entity and the associated guidance
- Derived field specifications - Contains the list and specifications of the derived fields applied by HESA. Derived fields are used by HESA to create populations and groupings for analysis
Process and quality assurance
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC 2007) - Link to current Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) used in classifying industries by the type of activity they do
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC 2020) - Link to current Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) used in classifying occupational information
- Graduate Outcomes Portal - Link to HESA Graduate Outcomes log in page
- Provider portal user guide - Description of the provider portal user guides
- File structures for downloadable files - Area containing details of the file structures of the downloadable files output
Information specific to the collection
Introduction to Graduate Outcomes e-learning courses
- Guidance note on the use of raw survey data.
- Text for emails and SMS messages - view the suite of emails and SMS messages used when communicating with graduates.
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.