Estates management record 2018/ 19
- Introduction - Background information relating to the collection
- Data collection schedule - Details of the key dates and deadlines for the Estates management collection
New to HESA or having problems?
Visit our page of support guides or get in touch with Liaison by email at [email protected] or call 01242 211144.
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- Calculated data items - A list of the data items that are automatically calculated in the webform
- Mandatory data items - A list of the data items that are required for a valid return
- Derived field specifications - Contains the list and specifications of the derived fields applied by HESA. Derived fields are by HESA to create populations and groupings for analysis
Submission process and quality assurance
- Quality rules - Validation which enforces the quality of the submitted data
- Nil return sign-off form - The form to be submitted to HESA when the higher education provider will not be returning Estates management record data
- Non-functional template - A spreadsheet that can be populated with data prior to submission
- Process diagram - A diagram summarising the process for submitting data to HESA
- Submit data to HESA - Opening page to login to or register for a user account to access the HESA data collection system
- Fixed database facility - Details of the process for submitting corrections to submitted data once the collection closes
- Commercial space - Guidance on commercial space
- Gross Internal Area (GIA) and Net Internal Area (NIA) - Guidance on both GIA and NIA, as well as the difference between them
- Ratio definitions - A list of the ratios produced by HESA together with a description of how they are calculated
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.