Initial Teacher Training record 2018/19
- Introduction - Background information relating to the collection
- Data collection schedule - Details of the key dates and deadlines for the ITT collection
- Data protection guidance - Information about how Data Protection legislation affects the processing of Student data by HESA
New to HESA or having problems?
Try the support guides or get in touch via email at [email protected], or call 01242 211144.
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data model - Describes the entities included in the record and the relationship between them
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- File structure - Describes the physical structure of the record
- C18053.xsd - Schema for the structure of the XML file
- C18053DataTypes.xsd - Schema for the data types used in the XML file
- C18053CodeLists.xsd - Schema for the valid codes for use in the XML file
Submission process and quality assurance
- File structures for downloadable files - Contains details of the format and content of the downloadable files produced during data collection
- Validation overview - A document describing validation checks and the various stages when checks are made
- Quality rules - Validation which enforces the quality of the submitted data
- Download validation kit - Contains downloadable validation kit and related help pages. The validation kit allows quality rules to be run locally during data preparation
- Submit data to HESA - Opening page to login to or register for a user account to access the HESA data collection system
- Further guidance about returning DfE programmes (excluding EYITT) - A guide to the coding of Department for Education (DfE) programmes
UCAS and UCAS Teacher Training transactions
- UCAS and UCAS Teacher Training transactions - Information provided by UCAS listing transactions that may be relevant to particular fields in the HESA ITT record
Contact Liaison by email or on +44 (0)1242 388 531.