Graduate Outcomes Contact Details record 2018/19
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data model - Describes the entities included in the record and the relationship between them
- Data items - Directory of all data items displayed by entity and the associated guidance
- C18071.xsd - Schema for the structure of the XML file
- C18071DataTypes.xsd - Schema for the data types used in the XML file
- C18071CodeLists.xsd - Schema for the valid codes for use in the XML file
Submission process and quality assurance
- Logo specification - Guidelines to use provider logo image in the survey
- Promotional material - Publications to support provider in promoting the survey
- Provider portal user guide - Description of the provider portal user guides.
- Personalising the Graduate Outcomes provider portal - A demonstration of the personalisation options available from the Graduate Outcomes provider portal
- Contact details guidance for providers - Guidelines for the creation of accurate personal contact details data and should be used prior to submission in the provider portal
- Operational survey information - Information which outlines how HESA is delivering the Graduate Outcomes survey
- Suggested graduate contact plan - Guidance to support providers in carrying out the suggested contact with graduates prior to being surveyed
Contact Liaison by email or on 01242 211144.