Staff record 2017/18
Why is the coding manual so empty?
This coding manual exists to publicise the upcoming changes to the 2017/18 Staff record in advance of more comprehensive documentation later in the year.
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data model - Describes the entities included in the record and the relationship between them
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- File structure - Describes the physical structure of the record
- C17025.xsd - Schema for the structure of the XML file
- C17025DataTypes.xsd - Schema for the data types used in the XML file
- C17025CodeLists.xsd - Schema for the valid codes for use in the XML file
- Coding activities and HESA cost centres - A practical guide on how to allocate and proportion HESA cost centres
- Combined levels - A list that details the combined levels within Contract.LEVELS
- FTE vs FPE - Description of Full Time Equivalent and Full Person Equivalent
- Template exit survey - Downloadable template designed to assist with the collection of staff leaver information and share good practice.
Contact Liaison by email or on 01242 211144.