Staff record 2019/20
- Coverage of the record - The criteria for the return of data in the record
- Data model - Describes the entities included in the record and the relationship between them
- Data items - Directory of all data items collected, and the guidance surrounding them. Displayed by entity, and sortable for ease of searching
- File structure - Describes the physical structure of the record
- C19025.xsd - Schema for the structure of the XML file
- C19025DataTypes.xsd - Schema for the data types used in the XML file
- C19025CodeLists.xsd - Schema for the valid codes for use in the XML file
Submission process and quality assurance
- Coding activities and HESA cost centres - A practical guide on how to allocate and proportion HESA cost centres
- Combined levels - A list that details the combined levels within Contract.LEVELS
- FTE vs FPE - Description of Full Time Equivalent and Full Person Equivalent
- REF mappings to Cost Centres - A mapping document to aid the returning of staff against cost centres and REF
- Template exit survey - Downloadable template designed to assist with the collection of staff leaver information and share good practice.
Contact Liaison by email or on 01242 211144.