EMR 2014/15 (C14042): Post-implementation review of C12042
A major record review of the Estates Management record commenced in June 2011, with the resulting changes implemented for the 2012/13 collection.
This review was carried out following HESA taking on responsibility for the Estates Management record. Full details of the agreed changes can be found in the mapping document for the 2012/13 Estates Management record.
The post-implementation review
Following the collection of the 2012/13 Estates Management record data a post-implementation review took place, which commenced in July 2014.
- July 2014: Sector consultation and HESA assessment
- July 2014: Requests for updates to be submitted to HESA
- 6 August 2014: Consultation return
- 23 September 2014: Review group meeting
- October 2014: Sign off
- January 2015: Release of Summary of changes.
Representation on the review group
- The University of Wolverhampton
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Nottingham
- Swansea University
- Association of University Directors of Estates (AUDE)
- Universities Safety and Health Association (USHA)
- Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW)
- And members of HESA staff.