Information for providers
The Graduate Outcomes record marks a significant change in how we collect and publish data about the activities and perspectives of graduates.
We have developed a model of open centralisation for this record. This model involves the record being administered centrally, with providers retaining a significant stake in the record’s development and having swift access to the responses achieved.
The following pages contain operational design material to support you in the transition from the current DLHE survey to Graduate Outcomes.
- Finalised roles and responsibilities of providers, including overview information on:
- The logo and communication and promotional resources
- Data protection guidance
- Some useful information on the general engagement plan and response rates
Elsewhere on the site you can find:
- A summary of the key principles behind the new model for collecting graduate outcomes data
- An overview of the membership and responsibilities of the Graduate Outcomes steering group
- The implementation timetable.