The final model
Our new model enables us to capture data about graduates that is comprehensive and that reflects the diversity of both the HE sector and the graduate labour market. The model is future-proof and allows for efficiencies to be realised across the sector.
You can explore this model in full or focus on the areas of most interest to you.
Our model includes:
- Details of the survey design
- The proposed practicalities and management of the survey, including information on:
- A rationale (*.pdf) explaining the major decisions we have made as part of this review.
Implementation of the model
- The survey design
- Methodology: Overview
- Governance: Overview
- Linked data: Overview
- Data supply and outputs: Overview
- Financial implications: Overview
- Background to the NewDLHE review