Student record 2016/17 (C16051): Annual update
An annual update process of the Student record commenced in June 2015, with resulting changes implemented for the 2016/17 collection.
Updates to the Student record are reflected in the relevant Aggregate Offshore record and the Initial Teacher Training (ITT) record, as appropriate.
- 31 May 2015 - Requests for changed or new information to be submitted to HESA
- November 2015 - Sector consultation and HESA assessment (if required)
- December 2015 - Sign off
- January 2016 - Release of Summary of changes
- February 2016 - Supplementary notification of changes
- March 2016 - Student record changes following the ITT record review
- July 2016 - Additional outcomes
- July 2016 - Confirmation of Apprenticeship Data Requirements for Higher Education Providers (HEPs)
- November 2016 - Changes to INITIATIVES