Finance record training
Online short courses
This course is ideal for colleagues new to the Finance record and will cover the entities and key data items, validation, submission and the onward use of the data.
- Describe and interpret Finance data requirements
- Name the data items within the HESA Finance record
- Establish how to validate and process data on HESA systems
- Identify data quality outputs
- Outline and recognise the onward use of the Finance data.
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.