Finance record training
Online short courses
This training course offers an introduction to the Finance record and provides an overview of the entire data collection process. It is ideal for colleagues new to the Finance record and will cover the entities and key data items, validation, submission and the onward use of staff data. It also covers any updates to the record, reflective of recent changes.
- Understand the Finance record data requirements
- Name the key tables within the HESA Finance record
- Establish how to use HESA systems to submit the Finance record
- Understand how to ensure a high quality data submission
- Recognise the importance and use of Finance data.
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.