Student record training
Online short courses
This course is ideal for colleagues who are new to the student record submission and will cover the scope of the record, key data items and onward use of the data.
- Recognise the key concepts underpinning the record
- Define key data items relating to the record
- Identify how to validate and process data on HESA systems
- Interpret data quality outputs (quality rules, summary and ratio reports)
- Recognise anomalous and inaccurate data in such outputs.
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.