Provider profile record training
Online short courses
This course is ideal for colleagues who are new to the Provider profile record and will cover key data items, validation, submission and the onward use of the data.
- Describe Provider profile data requirements
- Recognise the data items within the Provider profile record
- Employ HESA systems to validate and process data
- Interpret data quality outputs
- Recognise how data is used for publications and onward use.
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.