HE-BCI record training
Online short courses
This CPD accredited training course offers an introduction to the HE-BCI record and provides an overview of the entire data collection process. It is ideal for colleagues new to the HE-BCI record and will cover key data items, validation, submission and the onward use of HE-BCI data.
- Describe and interpret HE-BCI data requirements
- Learn about the data items within the HESA HE-BCI record
- Understand the various tables and entries within the HESA HE-BCI record
- Understand how to validate and process data on HESA systems
- Interpret data quality outputs
- Recognise how data is used for publications and onward use.
Upon successful completion you will receive a CPD certificate for your records. For us to be able to issue you with a certificate please ensure the name you log in with, and that which is connected to your e-learning account, is your full name.
This CPD activity equates to 1.5 CPD hours.
This course was updated on 24 November 2022 (coding manual v1.4.).
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.