Staff record training
Online short courses
This CPD accredited course has been designed to provide you with the tools and knowledge required to submit your statutory HESA Staff data return (C20025).
This training is pitched at an introductory level and is suitable for Higher Education (HE) personnel who have new responsibilities or an interest in the HESA Staff record.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Recognise the key concepts underpinning HESA data collection and submission
- Define key data items relating to the Staff record
- Identify how to validate and process data on HESA systems
- Interpret data quality outputs and identify anomalous or inaccurate data
- Access online resources to support your data submission
Upon successful completion you will receive a CPD certificate for your records.
This CPD activity equates to 2 CPD hours.
You will require audio to complete this course.
This course was last updated on 1 March 2021 (coding manual version 1.1)
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.