Data Futures training
Online short courses
This course provides a high level overview of the Data Futures programme. It is designed for anyone wishing to understand the key aims and concepts.
- Identify critical aims of the Data Futures programme
- Understand key concepts and terminology
- Describe some of the beneficial outcomes
This CPD accredited training course has been designed to provide you with an overview of the Data Futures specification and the unified student data model. It is suitable for anyone wishing to gain a high level understanding of the entities, relationships and data fields.
- Understand key entities at a high level within the data model
- Understand relationships between entities and the flow of data
- Describe the usage of specific data items
Upon successful completion you will receive a CPD certificate for your records. For us to be able to issue you with a certificate please ensure the name you log in with, and that which is connected to your e-learning account, is your full name.
The software that we use for our short-courses is provided by Easygenerator. To complete our short-courses you will need to provide some personal information (name and email address), this will allow you to take a break and return to the course in your own time. Only HESA staff will have access to your personal information, and we will only use this information to administer and monitor the use of our courses.
Please see the HESA Privacy information page for more information on how we process personal data.