Welcome to HESA's Press Office
We aim to provide a swift responsive service to enquiries from members of the media regarding statistics on higher education in the UK. Our Press Officer is Simon Kemp.
Our data and analysis pages contain much of the free data and analysis we produce. Should you require something more detailed or are unable to find what you need please contact us.
Telephone: 01242 211120
Twitter profile: @ukhesa.
- Who's studying in HE? – the personal characteristics of students.
- Where do they come from? – the subjects and courses that students take.
- Where do they study? - includes the numbers non-UK students by country of origin.
- What do they study? - full HE provider level breakdowns.
- What are their progression rates and qualifications? - including degree classifications by HE provider.
- Contents of releases - list of available tables and charts.
- Staff Statistical First Release
- Staff in Higher Education 2016/17 publication - download Table 1 for staff by HE provider
- Publication introduction - sector level charts and tables
If you need to use our logo, please get in touch with our Communications team. You'll need to let us know what purpose you require the logo for, and what format you'd like it in.