Welcome to HESA's Press Office
We aim to provide a swift responsive service to enquiries from members of the media regarding statistics on higher education in the UK. Our Press Officer is Norm Kemp.
T +44 (0)1242 388 513 [option 6 for press enquiries]
Please note that telephone calls are handled by Microsoft Teams and may take several rings to connect.
Please note that official statistics are published at 09:30 and are not released under embargo.
Latest open data and research releases
- Who's studying in HE? – the personal characteristics of students.
- Where do they come from? – includes the numbers non-UK students by country of origin.
- Where do they study? – full HE provider level breakdowns.
- What do they study? – the subjects and courses that students take
- What are their progression rates and qualifications? – including degree classifications by HE provider.
- Contents of releases – list of available tables and charts.
- Who’s working in HE? – the personal characteristics of staff.
- What areas do they work in? – breakdowns by cost centre (academic department/discipline).
- What are their employment conditions? - contract terms, seniority, etc.
- What are their salaries? - personal and contract breakdowns by salary band.
- Where do they work, come from and go to? - inflow and outflow of academic staff.
- Contents of releases - list of available tables and charts.
HE Provider Data: Estates - Environmental information
Research - filter by topic
If you need to use our logo, please get in touch with our Communications team. You'll need to let us know what purpose you require the logo for, and what format you'd like it in.